Have Questions? We Have Your Answers.
We have compiled the most often asked questions about who we are, what we do and how it is
relevant to you and your business. The questions and answers are below
If there is a question you have that has not been answered please EMAIL US your question and a
representative of our agency will get back to you right away with an answer.
What makes SK Graphic Design different than other designers and agencies?
- Pioneered the "All In One" approach by delivering world class marketing, sales and branding support for independent business owners and small to mid-size businesses at affordable and unheard of rates.
- The breadth and depth of quality our team of Brand Stylists deliver is uniquely positioned for independent business owners and small to mid-size businesses.
- Before accepting any payment for a project our agency delivers to each client an extensive client proposal and project outline that clearly details exactly how your business will benefit from the project, when you will receive deliverables and the project's total budget. There are guessing games with us and we leave no un-answered questions before a client project offically gets underway.
- Our team has been collaborating with an extensive list of well known brands and small businesses, in a variety of capacities, since the mid-90's. We've seen it all and we're not going anywhere.
- Your budget, no matter how limited, is not indicative of the quality you receive from our agency. If you are on a limited budget, yet realize you need highly experienced and dependable design and marketing professionals to deliver an affordable and desirable outcome for your company you’ve found the right agency.
Who is SK Graphic Design for?
- Independent business owners and small to mid-size businesses who want to grow their business in an easier, faster and more cost effective way than they are right now.
What is it that SK Graphic Design delivers?
- Emotionally Relevant Design & Marketing. It is the single smartest investment a business owner can make.
Why is Emotional Relevant marketing important to me?
- It reduces the overall cost of running a business. Learn more about Emotional Relevancy here.
- When your website and all marketing, branding and sales efforts establish an Emotionally Relevant connection with your customers your ROI increases and the cost of spending money to secure leads and sales decreases.
Does SK Graphic Design offer only website design?
- No. We offer quite a bit more than just a website.
- Although a website is the primary hub and centerpiece of your company’s brand, there is a lot more to your success than just a nice looking website. That is why we offer not only our All In One packages but also a full line of design, marketing and branding solutions that are critical for your company succeeding now and well into the future.
- If you'd prefer to create your own unique solution check out our Options Galore department for a full overview of all of our solutions.
What does SK Graphic Design's solutions accomplish?
- The common link between all of our agency’s solutions is that we deliver a positive emotional connection between your company’s value and your customer’s preferred style of buying. This connection cuts down on long sales cycles by eliminating the confusion between what you do and what your customers want from your type of solution.
How can SK Graphic Design offer such low rates?
- The majority of our team is strategically spread out across North America. Our virtual based team of Brand Stylists allows our agency the scalability to leverage a vast pool of highly talented professionals, all working for the same cause (the growth of your business).
- By maintaining a world class virtual team our overhead is kept low and the savings are passed straight through to you and your business.
- This potent combination of talent and carefully managed expenses is one of the primary keys for allowing us to offer an unparalleled level of value and timely solutions to the small business community.
What if my company already has a nice looking website?
- If you’ve been in business for longer than 90-days it is expected you would have a website. The question, though, isn’t whether you have a website, or if it is nice looking.
- The question you should be asking yourself is how effective is your website in achieving your ideal brand image and maximizing your marketing and sales efforts? If you are not sure how to answer this question or you realize the website can be improved is where SK Graphic Design comes in.
Ok, so if my website is effective what can SK Graphic Design offer of value to my business?
- If you have a website that is effective there are still a myriad of other areas SK Graphic Design can be of great value to your business. In fact, there are dozens of clients who have come to us for non-website design, most of which are seeking help with developing their online and offline marketing campaigns.
- Developing effective campaigns is so much more than tactical based (think email campaign, direct mail, conferences, seminars, special reports, TeleSeminars, etc.). Let's say you've figured out what you want to do, but how you do it (the strategy) will ultimately determine the campaign's success. This is where SK Graphic Design comes in.
- Our team of experienced Brand Stylists will design your campaign and craft messaging that is in alignment with your website and Emotionally Relevant to your target audience. We will leverage the campaign with key areas of your website in order to create a seamless and harmonious connection between your value and your customer’s desired outcomes with your type of solution.
I've been burned by other web design companies. How can I trust SK Graphic Design?
- Our team of Brand Stylists have collectively helped build and launch hundreds of new businesses.
- Our team have also collaborated with and improved the marketing, branding and sales efforts for hundreds of established businesses that range from small, independent companies to some of the most well known brands in the world, such as Allergan, UCLA, Marriott Hotels and Susan's Healthy Gourmet to name a few.
- But don’t take our word for it, check out dozens of client results we have created for a highly diverse set of companies industries, products and services in vast array of industries.
- And if that is not enough, we encourage you to contact us directly and schedule a complimentary strategy session to determine how we can enhance your company’s marketing, branding and sales.
Who works at SK Graphic Design?
- SK Graphic Design believes in the idea of ONEness. This means that our team of independent business owners recognize that more can be accomplished together than individually.
- The team consists of world class Brand Stylists and designers, acclaimed copywriting professionals and renowned marketing, brand and sales experts.
- Our team of Brand Stylists specialize in supporting you in the key areas for building, growing and maintaining a successful business.
- Together our team collaborates with you as if your business was their very own. And it makes sense it is done this way because each member of our team knows what it’s like to run a business of their own. No matter your industry, type of solution you provide or diversity of customers you target, with our team the phrase “been there, done that” is not a cliché…it’s reality.
Do I really need to hire SK Graphic Design right now?
- A wise man once said, “It is not recommended to offer help to someone who has all of the answers for their own salvation.” That said, we recommend you contact our agency only if you truly feel you don’t have all the answers on improving your marketing, branding and sales efforts.
If I am ready to start a project how do I get started?
- The easiest way to get started is to fill out our brief project form.
- Explain what you are seeking improvement on, an estimated budget range that makes sense for you right now and provide us the best date and time to schedule a complimentary strategy session with you.
- Once we receive your request a marketing coordinator from SK Graphic Design will contact you.
Here are some helpful tips for filling out the project form:
- Determine what you need help on. You don’t have to be specific, but simply recognize one or more areas of your company’s marketing, branding and sales that can be improved. If you need help in this area you can:
- Take a look at our All In One Packages and see if any of them present viable answers to your current desired outcomes.
- If none of the All In One Packages fit your unique situation take a quick glance through our Options Galore department and make a list of which options are ideal for you.
- List the budget range you’re most comfortable with right now. This is not always easy because for many small businesses there is no budget. That said, we are not requiring you know an exact budget when you contact us, but simply provide a range that you believe makes sense for what you are seeking help on. From there one of our marketing coordinators will be able to work with you to craft a project that not only helps you build, grow or sustain your business but do so within a budget that makes sense for you and our agency.
- Provide a date and time to schedule a complimentary strategy session. Our marketing coordinators are available from 9:00 am Eastern to 6:00 pm Eastern Monday thru Friday. No matter how busy your schedule is or the time-zone you’re in, we can coordinate a 45-minute complimentary strategy session to determine how we can enhance your company’s marketing, branding and sales.
Still Have Questions? Email Us Today.
If there is a question you have that has not been answered above or any other place on the website
please EMAIL US your question and a representative of our agency
will get back to you right away with an answer.